Terms and conditions of use
The term ‘Zolexdomains or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is S:t Per Gallerian, Svartbäcksgatan 7-11, 753 20 UPPSALA, Sweden. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Sweden.
From what sources do we retrieve your personal information?
We use and store only the personal information you provide to us via the website, email or phone. We also collect aggregated data about our visitors through third parties. This may be information about your location and the device used to visiting our website.
Who can we share your personal information with?
How long do we save your data?
We only save your personal information for the duration necessary for each purpose. For exact duration, please see the headings for each purpose.
What are cookies and how do we use it?
How do you appeal to the handling of your personal information?
The Swedish supervisory authority of data protection is responsible for monitoring the application of the legislation. If you believe that a company is handling your personal information incorrectly, you may file a complaint with the authority.
In which cases do we collect data and why?
To fulfil the legal obligations of the company!
We handle personal information that is necessary for the company’s legal obligations under legal requirements, court rulings or decisions by authorities (such as the Accounting Act and Product Liability Rules and Product Safety). The information stored is listed in the order form, or in your correspondence with us. The personal data is stored in our customer database and in our accounting system.
To provide relevant information to you who’s interested in our products, offers or news.
We handle the personal contact information provided by you in receiving information about our products and services with care. The information entered on the website is saved on our website. The data is stored there until you contact us for deletion.
Statistics: to evaluate and develop our website, products, services and systems we process your browser information (your location, settings, platform, operating system, etc.) to improve our website, products, services, and systems. We analyze the data we collect and customize our online services to meet your interests to become more user-friendly in our digital channels. We store the anonymous information on our website as statistics.
Zolexdomains (VAT number SE701222-143301)
Mail delivery & visiting address:
S:t Per Gallerian
753 20 UPPSALA
Postal package address:
S:t Per Gallerian
Dragarbrunnsgatan 21 – Godsmottagning C1
753 20 UPPSALA
Tel +46 (0)730-65 35 00